Registration - Opens April 1
We are excited to hear your campers are coming to Camp UREC! We need you to complete registration and then your Camper can join the fun!
How to register for Camp UREC?
- If you have multiple campers, you will need to fill out multiple forms
- WAITLIST for Week 4 July 10-14 and WAITLIST for Week 5 July 17-21 for 7th-9th graders (Adventure Week)
All Campers MUST be covered with medical insurance
- Each Camper will need their own Informed Consent Form
- PRINT OUT, sign, and submit with payment (cash or check) in person to the Student Recreation Center or by mail to:
ASU Box 32081
Boone, NC 28608
- Payments may be made in full, or a $50 non-refundable deposit per camper/per week can be made to secure a spot. A payment plan to complete the balance can be set up for you.
Both of these steps must be completed in order for your camper to be completely registered!
For about $5.00/hr, your Camper will...
- Receive quality supervision by fun and caring Counselors
- Receive lunch and snacks daily
- Participate in preplanned, goal-oriented activities
- Swim in the pool
- Make new friends
- Learn while playing
- Climb on the wall
- Be creative
- Challenge themselves
- Do arts & crafts
- Have their own Camp UREC memento! (T-Shirt, bag, etc.)
- Learn new skills
- Participate in many physical activities
- Have fun